Kylie Taylor Joins Black River Entertainment As Graphic Designer

Kylie Taylor

Kylie Taylor has joined the Black River Entertainment creative department as Graphic Designer.

A graduate of Nashville’s Nōssi College of Art & Design in 2023, Taylor has demonstrated her artistic ability and creativity in various ventures including book design, logo design, layout design, website design and card design. Most notably, Taylor was tapped to design the cover of Nashville Scene‘s 2023 “Hey, Thanks” issue.

“I am thrilled to have Kylie complete our in-house creative team! She is an impactful visual storyteller who brings a collaborative spirit to this role,” comments Black River’s Vice President, Marketing Tanya Schrage. “I am looking forward with great expectation to all she will bring to Black River and our roster.”

“I’m thrilled to join Black River Entertainment as a graphic designer,” shares Taylor. “I look forward to bringing my passion and creativity to visually convey and complement the incredible music that Black River Entertainment’s artists are producing. I can’t wait for all that is to come!”

Taylor works out of Black River’s Nashville location on Music Row and can be reached at ktaylor@blackriverent.com.

Lorie Hollabaugh
Latest posts by Lorie Hollabaugh (see all)

Source link